Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Happiest" Part 2

Due to readers' requests, I am posting some pictures from this past Mother's Day visit with my mom and dad.



014_14 As part of my mom's gift, I got her tickets for Jersey Boys. This is a family photo just before the May 17th Wednesday night performance (click to enlarge).



I am not a huge fan of Broadway musicals, but this show was Clintonexcellent. And it just so happened that after we were seated, former President Clinton and Chelsea made their way to their seats about six rows in front of ours.



My mom also had a very special Mother's Day proper. That's because we were invited to celeLori_eatbrate Mother's Day with my photographer Lori Golias and her family and other friends.  Lori cooked cornish game hens, mashed pototoes, grilled vegetables and more. It was delicious!



Here we at dinner. Lori transformed her living room into a swanky dining hall. Maybe the most interesting fact about my Momnyc2Dadpeachparents' trip is that Geogiathey drove from Texas. They wanted to take the opportunity to see the coast along the way. So they   took a week and enjoyed themselves, making stops in Alabama, Savannah, the Carolina's and Atlantic City. We also enjoyed some time together in NYC. Ya'll come again soon, ya here?

No comments: