Thursday, August 3, 2006

Some Fun OUT of the Sun

Since starting my blog here on News12.com, I've become interested in what bloggers around the world are doing. It's interesting. Not only have I read some great poems, but I'm learning more than I ever thought possible about on line technology. I've also come across some fun quizzes to help you get to know yourself better.



First, a personality quiz I found on the blog of a new media firm maps out your qualities in color! Below are my results. Scroll over each color and the graph will reveal what they mean. Click on Dynamic Director to take the high-tech test yourself.































Thanks to the blog of Design Sojourn for helping me figure out which city I'd live in if I lived in Europe. (Though the first time I took the test it said Amsterdam.)





You Belong in Paris
You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris. You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.




And if you'd like to see what your work or personal website looks like as a graph, this link will do it for you. I tried it out with this blog website. It looked cool and said I could put it up on my blog, but in order to do so I needed to make a screenshot of the graph, put it on flickr and tag it websitesasgraphs. Okay. If anyone figures out how to do this, please let me know! Also- if you send me your graph I'll post it here. Oh, and here is the blog in which I found out about the graph.

No comments: