Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Tradition

Heather3a_1















Heather2a



Far left: 2006 This year at Westfield Trumbull.



Right: 2005 Stamford Town Center Click on image to enlarge.   



I'm often accused of being at play instead of at work. But what can I say? When you love what you do you, you never work a day in your life. (You might have heard Paul Piorek say that to me on air once or twice in the early morning hours on News 12 Connecticut.)



For the past three years, my photographer Lori Golias and I have squeezed in a few minutes to get our picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Of course, we were already at the mall shooting a story for my weekly "What's To Do" report. In this week's report, you see me at Westfield Trumbull sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap, letting viewers know that it is time once again to get their picture taken with the rabbit. While we were there, the cutest little boy had his picture done. His mom told me it was the first time he hasn't cried. But she spoke too soon. As soon as it was time to leave, he started screaming. At least his picture will be good this year.





2004 Stamford Town Center



Heather1



You can have your annual picture taken with the bunny at Westfield Trumbull until the day before Easter during regular mall hours. Or you can hop on over to Stamford Town Center for your picture until Wednesday, April 26th.  There is a charge for the pictures.



You will have to wait until December to see us on Santa's lap.

No comments: